Universal File Splitter & Merger is a powerful, friendly and easy tool that helps you to split and merge any kind of files. You can then send, store, record, carry, upload, view, or play them.
* splitting/merging very large file (GB) fast, securely, and smoothly
* splitting/merging any file by size or by chunks number
* splitting/merging any kind of plain text files by lines
* merging any files (such as .mpg, .mp3) into a big one
* extracting original files from the merged file
* merging split chunks without this software
* extracting original files from the merged file without this software
* powerful, friendly, and easy to use
Universal File Splitter & Merger is perfect for all the following situations:
* Splitting file fit onto a CD-ROM, zip, floppy disk or other modest storage media.
* Splitting file up to email because your ISP often does not allow sending large attachments.
* Splitting any kind of large "plain text" files that each piece can be viewed easily without decompression.
* Join third party files, such as MPGs, MP3s, into a big one to have fun. (and split it later to reconstruct all the original files!)
There are many other possibilities for using Universal File Splitter & Merger. We are sure you can think of a situation where Universal File Splitter & Merger would be helpful!
» version 1.21 - posted on 2004-09-24
Added Support of self-contained SplitterLite (.exe). You can extract original files from merged file without Universal File Splitter & Merger!
Copyright (C) SOFTSAGA, All Rights Reserved.
Universal File Splitter & Merger (UFSM) End User License Agreement
The Universal File Splitter & Merger (UFSM) is distributed as try before you buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to UFSM are exclusively owned by the author - Saga Royal.
2. The UFSM unregistered trial version may be freely distributed.
3. Anyone may use this software Trial Version. The limitation of this copy is that you can only split file that size is less than 12 megabytes and can only merge less than 3 files through Advanced Merger at a time. To remove the limitation, you must register.
To register you must buy UFSM. Currently there are 1 basic type of license issued for UFSM:
A single computer usage license. The user purchases one license to use the UFSM on one computer.
1. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use UFSM on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered UFSM software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
2. THE UFSM IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
3. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Neither UFSM binary code, UFSM binary code, UFSM source or UFSM binary code may be used or reverse engineered to re-create the UFSM split and merge algorithm, which is proprietary, without written permission of the author.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Saga Royal.
4. You may not use the Product for any illegal or morally or ethically questionable purpose. You may not use the Product to restrict the rights or invade the privacy of others. You are responsible for complying with any local laws that may affect your right to import, export, or use the Product and you represent that you have complied with any regulations or registration procedures required by applicable law to make this license enforceable.
5. Installing and using UFSM signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove UFSM files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the Universal File Splitter & Merger.